Long Beach Transit is proud to connect to our community through events and partnerships. We work with local schools, colleges and universities on educational programs and preparing the next generation of student leaders.
To connect with us, contact us, sign up for our community newsletter or see us at an event.
Seniors (62 and older) and customers with Medicare or disabilities are eligible for reduced fares and passes with proper identification, including:
- A valid driver’s license or California ID card
- Senior TAP card
- OCTA Senior ID
- A valid passport
- LACTOA disabled TAP card
- OCTA disabled ID
- Access card
- Service Connected Veteran ID card
- LBT legally blind ID
- Medicare card (good for reduced one-way cash fare only)
Seniors are eligible for reduced monthly passes with a TAP card.
First Street Transit Gallery
Long Beach Transit operates a Transit & Visitor Information Center at 130 E. First Street
The facility provides you with easy access to transit and visitor information:
- Bus pass sales
- Real-time transit schedule display
- ID card processing for Seniors & LBT Dependents
- Lost and found services
- Route information given by Customer Service
- Representatives at ADA-accessible windows
The bus shelters on the Transit Gallery have letter assignments. The Transit Mall Bus Stops map shows which buses stop at which shelter on 1st Street between Pine Avenue and Long Beach Boulevard.
Transit & Visitor Window Hours
Monday – Friday: 7am to 6pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9am to 6pm
Public Restroom Hours
Monday – Sunday: 5am to 1:30am